Adzuna is a search engine for classified ads used by over 1 million visitors per month, which makes it easier to find the right job for you. We search thousands of websites so you don’t have to and bring together millions of ads so you can find them all in one place. We add powerful search, insightful market data and social connections, so you can find your perfect job with a little help from your friends.
Adzuna was originally launched in the UK in 2011 and now operates in 11 countries. Adzuna Australia launched in January 2014 as a joint venture between Fairfax Media and Adzuna.
You can read more here: http://www.adzuna.com.au/about-us.html
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and growing Adzuna’s job search engine through SEM & Partner Marketing. Adzuna is a Wired Magazine ‘Top 10 Startup’ and one of the fastest growing web businesses in Australia. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-funded start up (backed by Fairfax in Australia) and make a major contribution to this high growth, global site.
You’ll be responsible for growing our paid traffic aggressively, managing Google Adwords, Bing, Display advertising, partner / affiliate marketing and all other online marketing channels. The Fairfax partnership presents large and unique advertising and integration opportunities. You’ll be managing a large budget and will be charged with scaling Adzuna’s job seeker audience into the millions.
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business where you can make a huge difference.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years online marketing experience, and should be an expert in search engine marketing. You’ll also need a solid understanding of SEO and the ability to think both creatively and analytically
This role is critical is to the success of the overall business, so the right candidate will have a proven track record of growing profitable marketing campaigns. They’ll have experience working on large scale, long tail search marketing campaigns and ideally worked in a start-up environment before. They should be highly analytical, an excel whizz and have a numeric degree from a top university. Google Adwords certification would be a positive, but is not essential. Great communication skills are a must in this role.
Pay per Click Marketing:
- Manage & scale SEM activity to achieve high volumes of traffic and highest possible ROI & meet customer traffic targets in Australia.
- Owner of all CPC channels (display advertising, retargeting etc)
- Work with our sales and account management team on the paid search performance, strategy & plans to satisfy client budgets and user growth
- Build out all new campaigns to target high ROI keywords
- Daily optimisation of all campaigns (bid optimisation, ad copy / quality score optimisation & experiments) and work with our data science team to develop automation of bid management
- Develop own initiatives to increase efficiency and growth of paid traffic
- Ensure correct tracking, optimisation processes and reporting is in place.
- Owner of traffic driving partnerships and responsible for growth of this channel
- Manage existing (paid and organic) partnerships to deliver on targets and at the highest ROI possible
- Develop own initiatives for new partnerships + traffic driving initiatives and work with our management team to fuel growth
Apply: email email@example.com