Join Australia’s most exciting recruitment start-up and change the way Australians find their next job!
Adzuna.com.au is a young, hungry start-up on an exciting growth journey to disrupt the online recruitment sector (backed by Fairfax in Australia). Launched in the UK in 2011 we are now live in 11 countries around the world! We are already growing the business by over 100% each month and our ambitions are to become the premier destination for Australian job-seekers. Adzuna.com.au is a search engine for job ads which makes it easier for you to find the right job. We search thousands of websites so you don’t have to and bring together millions of ads so you can find them all in one place. We add powerful search, insightful market data and social connections, so you can find your perfect ad with a little help from your friends.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join us. This position is responsible for implementing SEO and content tactics, managing social media communications, and, acting as first point of contact for customer service enquiries. You will implement the agreed SEO and Social tactics in order to:
• Improve SEO page rankings
• Drive traffic to the website
• Engage the Adzuna audience across social networks
• Effectively manage inbound customer service enquiries
• Act as brand ambassador
• Maintain and develop a very positive impression of Adzuna in the public mind
• Always keep the customer front and centre – be customer focused.
National Sales Executive
We’re looking for a National Sales Executive to join us. This role is responsible for winning new business and building profitable relationships in the large and mid-tier recruitment agencies by selling cost-per-click (CPC) services to support Adzuna’s rapid growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the role involves researching the recruitment agency market, generating a list of leads, reaching out and acquiring new business across Australia.
To be successful you’ll have 2+ years of proven sales and account development experience in online cost-per-click advertising or the recruitment agency arena and a good understanding of the online jobs/classifieds market and recruitment agencies. You’ll have experience in selling & handling client accounts over the phone as well as face-to-face sales, excellent communication and presentation skills and be well organised, detail-oriented, ambitious, energetic and smart.
Partner Engineer and Client Onboarding
We’re looking for a Partner Engineer to work with our partners to integrate their content into our search engine. In this role, you will engage with some of the most influential advertisers, their developers and work closely with Adzuna’s world-class engineering and product team. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical and business skills with programming experience to make our partners in Australia successful and improve the Adzuna platform. The engineer is also expected to translate technical requirements back to ‘english’ for the client & the sales team.
To be successful in this role you you need:
• BA/BS in Computer science or related field
• Previous experience: preferred (1 + years) actual experience as a developer or software engineer
• Software development skills in one or more of the following languages: HTML, Perl, Python or PHP
• Experience using regular expressions
• Familiarity with Debian/Ubuntu (or other Linux distribution) and Linux command-line
• Ideally you will have experience with SQL and MySQL (or another DMBS) and git (or another VCS or DVCS)
• Solid communication skills
If you’d like to be part of a fun, dynamic and effective start-up then we’d love to hear from you. Get in touch at email@example.com
Check out our new Adzuna video