Join Australia’s most exciting recruitment start-up and change the way Australians find their next job!
Adzuna.com.au is a young, hungry start-up on an exciting growth journey to disrupt the online recruitment sector (backed by Fairfax in Australia). Launched in the UK in 2011 we are now live in 11 countries around the world! Adzuna is now Fairfax Media’s primary digital job listing offering and has deep integration links across the Fairfax sites driving awareness and traffic.
We are already growing the business by over 100% each month and our ambitions are to become the premier destination for Australian job-seekers. Adzuna.com.au is a search engine for job ads which makes it easier for you to find the right job. We search thousands of websites so you don’t have to and bring together millions of ads so you can find them all in one place. We add powerful search, insightful market data and social connections, so
you can find your perfect ad with a little help from your friends.
Based at our office in The Rocks, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and building profitable relationships with large and mid-tier recruitment agencies by selling cost-per-click (CPC) services to support Adzuna’s rapid growth.
Key responsibilities include;
- Researching the recruitment agency market and generating a list of leads
- Reaching out and acquiring new business across Australia
- Responsible for selling, promoting and demonstrating the value of Adzuna’s services to the recruitment industry
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including setting up the campaign and account management
- Record all sales activity in the CRM and meet all monthly targets and KPI’s
- Grow share of wallet with customers over time, both budgets and pricing
- Month end analysis and reporting back to client and management
- Selling via face-face and over the phone
We are seeking a person who has a minimum of 2 years proven sales and account development experience in online cost-per-click advertising or the recruitment agency or technology/digital agency arena.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the online jobs/classifieds market and recruitment agencies and will be experienced in handling client’s accounts over the phone and face to face along with excellent communication skills and presentation.
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth start up. If you enjoy making a difference and working directly with the business heads, if you are focused and aspire to grow your career – apply now!
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our new Adzuna video