So you are out of a job and not sure what to do?
Remember that you are not alone. On average people are stood down or made redundant 3x throughout their career.
Here are some top tips for your job search
- Focus and set aside time for your job search
- Make sure that you are not multitasking
- Find positivity and don’t fall into negative cycle into the feeling of rejection
- Work on your resilience, think about the positive things that are working well for you, think about the connections that you have made
- Keep an achievement journal and fill it in at the end of the day and feel good that you have been productive.
Find a better job on adzuna.com.au