Your new company
Established civil engineering consultancy in North Sydney who provide design and delivery services to clients across NSW and QLD seeks a Water Servicing Coordinator on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will work with the engineers, designers and project managers to deliver designs related to Sydney Water. You will be responsible for explaining and providing information to developers about Sydney Water Policies and Section 73 requirements and how these requirements will affect their developments.
What you'll need to succeed
• Min 2-5 years’ experience working with Sydney Water as a WSC
• Proficient in AutoCAD and ideally 12D
• Must have experience in design and drafting of Sydney Water’s assets (potable, recycled, waste water and stormwater)
• Good understanding of Sydney Water’s Codes, minor and major works and Section 73 guidelines
• Ability to determine requirements in planning stage for new developments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ryan Stevenson, email your CV directly to Ryan.Stevenson@hays.com.au or call Ryan now on 02 9249 2262
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2209637