Entry level job opportunity, working in the Loan Department processing any account maintenance
Your new company
Join an internationally recognised Bank who are committed to providing the best service and assistance to new and existing customers and businesses. Due to increased business demand they require a number of graduates who are looking to start their career within Financial Services.
Your new role
As an entry level candidate you will:
What you'll need to succeed
- work in a processing-based position that will have a component of customer service within the Loan Department.
- liaise with internal and external stakeholders in relation to client accounts
- completing varied tasks in relation to the client’s loan. This will include; processing mortgage applications, account maintenance, account increases/decreases, loan follow up and other administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have:
What you'll get in return
- experience working within a corporate environment or finance experience gained through university studies
- excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and word processing skills
- understand how to effectively manage a busy workload.
This is a temp to perm opportunity pending on your performance. Located in Sydneys CBD, you will be rewarded with a competitive rate of $28.38/hr + superannuation. Working full time from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Zoe Casbolt via email@example.com #2213091