Do you have chef experience and want to join one of Australia's leading recruitment agency? Apply Now!
Your new company
You will be working across a large range of accommodation and catering service providers operate throughout Western Australia for mostly onshore vacancies.
Your new role
You will need to be a Trade Qualified Chef possessing a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or similar). These are bulk catering positions and you will be required to work both day and night shifts, on large sites within the WA region. These are mostly 2 week on 1 week off rosters, working 10-12 hours per day.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally candidates will have previously as a chef in a fly in fly out capacity or extensive bulk catering experience. To be successful you must:
- Be Trade Qualified with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (or higher)
- Have or be able to obtain a current National Police Clearance (valid within 3 months)
- Have or be able to obtain a Supervisor Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Be willing to complete Rio Tinto Inductions
- Provide 2 contactable references
- Be able to pass a medical with a fitness assessment and regular drug and alcohol tests
What you'll get in return
These are casual positions to begin with, however suitable candidates may be offered permanent 2/1 or 3/1 rosters. All flights meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site.
Note: These roles are FIFO from Perth, Western Australia ONLY, therefore candidates must be based in Western Australia to be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Madison Green, or call us now on (08) 9254-4569.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us on (08) 9254-4595 for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508