We are looking for Forgerock IAM Analyst/Consultant for a contract role in Melbourne.
- Candidate must have 6- 8 years of experience in Business Analysis domain with at least 4 years ofexperience in business analysis for Identity & Access Managementimplementations with at least one prior experience in Consumer Identity & Access Management Project.
- Should have performed multiple business analysis engagements for various Identity & Access Management implementations including at least one ForgeRock OpenIDM or ForgeRock OpenAM implementation for different customers.
- Should have a solid understanding ofthe End to End modules and components of ForgeRock Identity Management and ForgeRock Access Management.
- Should be able to provide functional& business knowledge/oversight in terms of business/functional/securityrequirements & process/system design to implement projects successfully.
- Should be able to identify the organization s business needs & develop the business requirements includingthe business plan, KPI, Project Plan, etc.
- Should be able to develop the functional requirements including data models, technical specifications, usecase scenarios, reports, work instructions, etc.
- Should be able to develop AS-IS & TO-BE processes including flowcharts.
- Should be able to develop the functional & technical complexity criteria for various business applications for integration with the Identity & Access Management systems.
- Should have strong experience in performing application profiling for integration with the Identity & Access Management system including the definition of priority levels, functional complexity levels & technical complexity levels
- Should have extensive experience in interacting with customer stakeholder teams to provide capacity planning and analysis to ensure Consumer IAM system can meet Customer performance requirements under current and projected system load
- Should have knowledge of more than one of the IDAM product suites like ForgeRock, SUN, Oracle, NetIQ, CA, IBM,Microsoft with at least 2 years of experience in ForgeRock OpenIDM or ForgeRockOpenAM or both.
- Thorough experience in requirements elicitation & translation (simplification), requirements management & communication.
- Experience of developing functional requirements and use cases for migrating from one Identity Management system to another including functional requirements/use cases for data migration.
- Experience of application profiling including definition of functional & technical complexity criteria
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.