Oracle APEX Developer
The intelliHUB Group is an Australia and New Zealand based utility services company focused on electricity, gas and water metering services. The Group is currently a leading provider of residential, commercial and industrial, embedded network and solar metering services. The business specialises in the asset management, installation, financing and the day to day operations of smart meters. This is a contractor role for an initial 6 months with the potential for extension or permanent role in the future.
What we are looking for
- You must have hands-on skills in the design, development and implementation using Oracle Application Express (Version 18, or 5). At least 2 – 5 years of experience in Australia.
- You must have 2 – 5 years of experience in user interface design
- Experience in managing Oracle APEX application security in multi-user environment
- Strong Oracle database development experience including SQL, PL/SQL, packages, procedures, functions, performance tuning (RDBMS version 11g+)
- A good understanding of RDBMS design and data modelling principals.
- Familiarity with Agile SDLC processes, subversion source control, change management methodologies.
- Good Business and Systems requirements gathering and analysis skills and the ability to translate them into robust database designs.
- Team work: actively participate in combined development activities across teams and provide assistance with integrating database components with other technologies. Actively collaborate with and assist members of the development team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
What you will be responsible for
- Working with the reporting team lead and SME, you will be liaising with the business, gathering requirements and providing the best solution within given time frames
- Designing, building, implementing and maintaining Oracle Application Express applications
- Responsible for all stages of system development including business analysis, user interface/screen design, functionality suggestions, multiple platform/environment testing, technical documentation
- Developing and supporting both application front-end user interface based on Oracle 12c using Oracle APEX, PL/SQL, SQL, Java scripting as well as back end process
- Ability to manage high volumes of data enquiries, identify issues and provide proficient resolution
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Desirable to have experience working in the utility industry or energy sector.
- Desirable to have hands-on experience in Oracle 12c advance features
What’s on offer
- Competitive remuneration rate
- The opportunity to work with great people in an inclusive environment
- Initial 6-month contract with high potential of extension
- The chance to grow your skills and make a true impact on the organisation
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you are suitably qualified, please submit your covering letter and resume.
Only candidates with a right to work in Australia should apply.