Leading Management Consultancy looking for Float Executive Assistant to Support Partners
Your New Company
This leading management consulting firms works with industry leaders to help firms make better decisions, convert decisions to actions and helping deliver the sustainable success. This firm is now seeking a Float Executive Assistant to support Partners and Managers.
Your Key Responsibilities
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Schedule and rearrange meetings (internal and external) and prioritise accordingly, often across multiple time zones with multiple participants
- Reschedule meetings, often at short notice, and communicate changes to managers and all participants
- Provide Partners and Managers with an overview of diary appointments
- Reschedule meeting and travel itineraries at short notice and communicate changes to partners and all participants
- Prepare any necessary paperwork and materials for meetings
- Coordinate domestic and international travel according to requirements, and reschedule as needed, often at short notice and includes flights, accommodation, transfers
- Provide travel itineraries and ensure relevant business material relating to business travel is collated and presented well in advance of departure
- Prioritise all incoming communication via email, voicemail and telephone, proactively deal with questions and information requests
- Raise changes with Partners and Managers and other stakeholders as required
- Coordinate visas for business meetings as required
What You'll Get In Return
- Experience supporting multiple partners as an Executive Assistant within the financial sector is desirable
- Experience with complex diary management across multiple time zones
In return you'll work within a leading Management Consultancy firm for a very competitive salary.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2243395