Permanent Position | International Company | Great Benefits | CBD Location
Your new company
Your new company is an international trading company, renowned for their fun and hard working culture. They have a number of offices across the world and are seeking a Travel and Office Coordinator to join their Sydney office.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Providing support to overseas visitors and assisting with relocation;
- Corresponding and liaising with internal and external stakeholders across the company;
- General office administration, including covering reception when necessary;
- Maintaining the meeting and training areas, and stocking supplies;
- Providing support and managing budgets for travel and events.
You will be an organised and proactive administrator with exceptional attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills. You will have administration experience in a busy role and be able to liaise with people at all levels. You will pride yourself on your ability to solve problems and assist others, while possessing working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite.
What you'll get in return
This permanent role will allow you to utilise your administrative experience in a supportive work environment, known for their fun culture and happy employees. This international company boasts exceptional benefits, including complimentary meals, gym memberships and regular work events, among others.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. #2244248