Permanent Mechanical Design Engineer job with a building services consultancy available in Adelaide CBD.
Your new company
This long-standing, award-winning company based in Adelaide CBD specialises in the provision of consultancy services to the education, aged care, industrial sectors. With multiple major projects currently underway, they are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to work in their Adelaide office.
Your new role
Through the provision of specialist engineering expertise, conceptual and detailed designs and thorough analysis you will contribute to their successful completion. Reporting to an Associate Director, this Mechanical Design Engineer job will see you facilitate a lead role liaising with clients and providing direction.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the job you will, preferably:
What you'll get in return
- have at least 3 years’ experience working as an Mechanical Design Engineer in a consultancy;
- have a passion for developing innovative design solutions;
- possess comprehensive understanding of mechanical design;
- have strong knowledge of Australian codes and standards, and;
- have advanced written and verbal communication skills.
Apply if you want to:
What you need to do now
- be part of a long-standing and reputable consultancy with a strong pipeline of work;
- have exposure to an interesting array of projects, and;
- be part of an engaging, supportive and collaborative team environment.
If your skillset matches the above, apply direct or feel free to contact Zorica Vasiljkovic on (08) 8212 5242 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508