Job available in Darwin for a Workshop Fitter to start with immediate effect.
Your new company
Our client a locally owned Northern Territory company specialising in Hose sales and repairs, are seeking a qualified Workshop Fitter to join their team.
Your new role
The primary focus of your new role will be;
What you'll need to succeed
- Providing superior customer service
- Assisting customers with repairs and breakdowns
- Operating from the mobile service vehicle undertaking repairs, diagnostics or services for customers onsite
- Day to day workshop duties as required
To be successful for this role you must be;
What you'll get in return
- Trade qualified, Heavy Diesel or Fitter & Turner
- Hold an MR licence as a minimum
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be available for overtime as required
You will receive the opportunity for a permanent position, competitive hourly rate and weekly pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emma Ward on 0889436038.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2255480