Casual and Full-Time positions both available.Location:
Fangs Building Inspections.
Fangs Building Inspections is Australia’s largest Chinese-speaking building inspection company. Our range of inspections and reporting includes Pre-purchase building, Construction stages & Handover inspections, Specific building defect and termite inspections.Position Details:
- Onsite inspections of existing properties and new home building.
- Pest and Termite Inspections.
- Developing and establishing causes of building damage.
- Supplying detailed assessment reports.
Benefits and Perks:
- Must possess 2+ years proven experience in the construction industry, onsite experience strongly preferred.
- Registered Building Practitioner in Victoria or working towards registration.
- Must have obtained relevant qualifications (Diploma / Bachelor in Building Inspection / Building Surveying / Construction Management / Civil Engineering or similar).
- Fluency in Mandarin / Chinese is preferred but not compulsory.
- Can communicate with customer courteously and with articulation.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Be detailed and accurate in your work.
- Have a laptop and possess basic skills in using Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle.
- Have an iPhone or iPad for writing-up reports in the mobile app.
About Fangs Building Inspections:
- This is an ongoing contract position.
- Training available for candidate with no prior building inspection experience, length of training depends on experience and qualification.
- Highly attractive remuneration.
- We will be providing you with business card, uniform and all the essential inspection equipment.
Fangs Building Inspections is Melbourne’s largest Chinese-speaking building inspection company. Our range of inspections and reporting includes Pre-purchase building, Construction stages & Handover inspections, Specific building defect and Termite Inspections.