Experienced Clinical Care Manager wanted to lead an experienced team, at a reputable High End Aged Care facility in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
This fully accredited small facility, offers a modern, state of the art, luxury facility and high quality care.
In providing the highest quality of care, the residents the best quality of life, dignity, self worth, identity and community involvement possible. Constantly striving to improve, this facility sets a benchmark of excellence, reflected in their sense of community and excellence of care. The Role:
The successful Clinical Care Manager is a committed and brilliant nurse, genuinely passionate about delivering the best care, making a positive difference and leading a proud, efficient care team.
Working with the Clinical Coordinator and reporting to the Facility Manager, the experienced Care Manager will use their excellent time management and team leadership skills to confidently and competently lead a skilled, well motivated and passionate team. Requirements:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current and valid Australian National Police Check
- Minimum of 5 years experience in AGED CARE nursing
- Minimum of 5 years MANAGEMENT experience in a Residential Care
- Proven leadership & team management experience in Aged Care
- Good working knowledge of ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards, continuous improvement and quality framework.
- Excellent Communication, time management and prioritisation Skills
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements and identify proactive solutions to issues raised by staff, consumers or consumer’s families
- Experience working with Leecare software is a bonus!
- Australian Citizens with FULL working Rights ONLY
- Ensuring all clinical care services are in line with Accreditation Standards of Care
- Oversee and coordinate ACFI in collaboration with the Facility Manager
- Ongoing personalised clinical assessment, evaluation and care planning
- Effective Leadership, Clinical Governance and daily Operations of the facility
- Mentor, coach and train the clinical care team in the delivery of quality care
- Manage staff allocations, task delegation, performance management and education
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Wound care, clinical supplies management & infection control
- Meet all the KPIs set out for the role
- Work according to organisation's mission, vision & philosophy of care
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm, FT, Permanent
- Career progression, self development supported
- Attractive and enjoyable work and living environment
Get in contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au
or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473
so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!