Excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's largest insurance company!
Your new company
Work for one of Australia's largest insurance companies who are at the forefront in the community and contribute greatly to peoples everyday lives.
Based in Sydney CBD office you’ll work within a collaborative team culture who are committed to making their customers claims journey a world class process.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage motor within designated authority limits and in accordance with policies
- Deliver exceptional customer service and confidently manage customer complaints and exception handling
- Liaise with all relevant parties to provide regular updates on the progress of claims and leverage the expertise of the specialist claims teams to other key stakeholders
- Identify and escalate opportunities for continuous improvement in processes
- Proactive management and responsibility for your claims portfolio, ensuring that customer service is at the heart of what you do
What you'll get in return
- Strong customer service experience
- A positive attitude and open mind to change and collaboration within the team
- Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers
- The ability to problem solve effectively and independently
- The ability to work within a fast paced high volume customer contact environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
What you need to do now
- $52k + Super (although some flexibility depending on experience)
- Fantastic company benefits, corporate discounts and also 50% discounts on insurance products
- Mon-Fri, 8.30-5pm
- Also opportunity to work from home at weekends and free up days of the week if you’re a student or have other commitments!
Apply online or call Christie on 02 9049 6966 #2263171