Rare opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager/Regional Manager to step up or assume a NEWLY created role of Clinical Operations Manager
Rare opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager/Regional Manager to step up or assume a NEWLY created role of Clinical Operations Manager at a well respected, HIGH END Aged Care Organisation, inner Sydney.
The highly experienced candidate would be working at the most senior clinical level, overseeing this modern, expanding multi centered portfolio and be on a career progression toward the level of Chief Operations Officer (COO) and working closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The clinician will have a proven track record in leading and developing a service delivery team, including all nursing and ancillary staff to achieve Aged Care Accreditation Standards and ACFI.
This lead role would oversee and maintain the standards of excellence of these innovatively designed facilities, which exude qualities of the highest industry benchmarks, evident in healthy, quality residential living, as well as longevity and contentment of residents and staff. In leading a positive results focused culture and high staff morale, they will exceed in the delivery of the highest quality care. Role:
With a hands on approach, full accreditation will be maintained by this competent and confident senior manager, who is capable of wearing many hats. This includes overseeing all of the daily running’s properly and in a timely manner, for the medical and ancillary sectors of the organization and ensuring exceptional customer service with clients. Responsibilities:
- Leadership and quality management of staff to ensure that the highest Residential Care performance standards and that services meet the quality standards and contractual agreements
- Manage ACFI requirements to ensure effective, compliance, assessment and documentation to achieve excellent funding outcomes
- Manage the facilitys’ resources to achieve non financial and financial targets
- Build and uphold the facility’s reputation within the community and build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with accounting, administration, engineers, project managers and technicians
- Communicating with Chief Operations Officer, Chief Executive Officer as well as staff, clients, vendors
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations, ensuring staff compliance with set standards, training, hiring and scheduling employees, creating and managing contracts
- Reviewing all internal policies and procedures to ensure complete compliance with regulatory requirements
- Promote organisational values, philosophy and goals
- Competitive remuneration
- NEG relocation assistance
- Central location
- Multi Centre organisation
- Ongoing professional development
- Exciting career progression opportunities
- Supportive leadership and management
- Exemplary organisational work culture
- Registered Nurse – current AHPRA registration
- Extensive Management experience and tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in Aged Care
- Experience in developing and mentoring a high performing Residential Care team
- A collaborative and cooperative approach to support your team in guiding staff to provide continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated commercial experience and operational insight
- Demonstrated Clinical Governance experience
- Solid ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Current and clear Police check
- Knowledge of OHSA regulations, Medicare and worker’s compensation are a bonus.
If you meet the criteria, get in contact with me now by sending your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au or phone me on 0439 240 473
so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!