Seeking a New Grad RN Div 1 / or limited Aged Care experience, to work Part Time at a respected small Aged Care facility, near Mortlake, VIC.
Seeking a New Grad Registered Nurse / or limited Aged Care experience, to join a skilled health care team, at a well respected small facility in the Mortlake area of VIC.
Become an integral member of the beautiful, interesting country community of Victoria!
Enjoy a change of scene, experience the Australian country life, only 50 minutes drive from Warnambool and just over an hour from beautiful Apollo Bay!! The Facility
This organisation is a well respected, community established, Not For Profit Aged Care facility, offering a wide range of services.
Join a well trained team who strive to provide the highest holistic care and quality of life to all of their residents. The Role
The successful applicant will gain valuable Aged Care experience, setting them up for a successful career!
You will be a highly valued member of the team, have a passion for the aged and desire to understand the multifaceted practice of Aged Care.
This will entail:
- Provide clinical and operational support to the supervising RN to ensure provision of individualized resident care
- Embrace family and friends of residents welcoming them to the home and provide updates on their loved ones.
- Wound assessment and management.
- Support the team with follow up when there are concerns about a resident by liaising doctors and other allied health specialists as required.
- To continually strive to improve your own personal development in a manner that will enable you to continue to be a key staff member of our Clinical Team.
- Current - AHPRA registration, DIV 1 Registered Nurse
- Current and valid Australian National Police Check
- A desire to consolidate and grow your nursing skills, experience and professional development
- Vaccination record up to date
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A genuine passion and empathy for Aged Care nursing
- Negotiable salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Flexible hours – PART TIME
- Career progression, self development supported
- Attractive and enjoyable work and living environment
Contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au
or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473
so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!