General Sonographer to work in a close knit small team in Gold Coast.
Private radiology services a private hospital, inpatients and outpatients.Permanent Sonographer - Gold Coast
A leading diagnostic imaging provider that has its presence across Qld state. Their practices offer a comprehensive range of services, in private & public hospital setting, and clinic setting. The Role
- Small private practice in a private hospital setting.
- Work with Radiologist on site and supportive admin staff.
- Work autonomously as a sole sonographer.
- Perform varied caseload, General, MSK, Small parts, Obs and Gynae.
- Attractive Salary package on offer.
- A sought-after location.
- On-site parking available.
- Also a convenient location for public transport.
- Boutique team environment.
- Support and career development with a reputable company.
- Relocation package for the successful applicant that requires relocating.
- ASAR Accreditation.
- 2-3 years general sonography exprience.
- Australian Residency or a valid visa.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand,
please contact Cathy
in complete confidence on: +61 2 9957 1166
or register your interest by emailing me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.