Are you an experienced & enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is looking to further their career with a value driven aged care provider ??The Role
The Clinical Nurse Consultant is a key leader within the Residential Aged Care team, responsible for the supervision and provision of clinical care, meeting the clinical and personal needs of residents, as well as providing direction and supervision to Registered, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing. The approach to care is holistic, considering the physical, social and spiritual needs of each resident Duties and responsibilities
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- All clinical reporting and documentation
- Accreditation reporting and documentation
- Staff training, provision of ongoing management and support to all care staff
- Working closely with the FM and HR Manager to ensure consistent compliance with all Aged Care Standard, policies and procedures the facility has in place
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Lead the Nursing and Personal Carer team in the delivery of quality care, including coaching, mentoring, staff allocations and delegation, performance management and education
- Act in Residential Manager position to cover absence, as approved.
- RN qualified and current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4-year experience as a RN
- Tertiary Qualification/s in Nursing, Clinical Practice, Palliative Care or similar relevant discipline
- Ability to oversee and coordinate ACFI in collaboration with the Facility Manager
- Current driver’s licence
- Current Police Check
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work well with other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and develop a team and effectively work with other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial performance
- Experience managing a team of skilled professionals
- Recent experience within Aged Care, preferably in a clinical management role
- Empathy, compassion and patience
- Flexible outlook towards working shifts and availability to work morning, afternoon and night shifts
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
If you feel this might be the right role for you, get in contact with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!