Exp Sonographer to work soley in a boutique team in Perth. Modern private clinic setting, 12-15 patients a day. M-F only, $70-75 per hour + super.
Join a dynamic radiology group in a small team setting environment. You will be working autonomously in Ultrasound modality, supported by the practice manager and clinic admin staff. The Company
This is a modern innovative organisation that is committed to delivering the highest standard of service to its patients and referrers. Be a part of its commitment to excellence in health.
The company has established a well-deserved reputation of being at the cutting-edge of technological advancements in the field of diagnostic medical imaging.The Practice
New and modern, Custom-built clinic with multimodalities,i.e. Ultrasound, X-ray and Nuclear Medicine. You will be using state of the art equipment that provides high-quality images and efficiency. Location
Located in a beautiful coastal area, south of Perth. Benefits
Role and Skills requires
- Radiologists on-site daily
- Support from admin onsite and the modality head
- Be part of a professional, supportive and friendly team
- Opportunities for further training and professional development
- $70-75per hour + super
- CPD allowance and other benefits
- Experienced General Sonographer
- Skills set MSK, Small parts, O&G, Vascular
- Be able to work autonomously
- Monday -Friday, no after hours and shifts
- Full time, Permanent basis
- Will consider Part-time 4 days per week.
How To Apply
- ASAR Accreditation
- Recognised qualification within the medical imaging profession
- An appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
Click the 'Apply for this job'
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand,
please contact Cathy
in complete confidence on 02 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org