General Sonographer to work in a close knit small team in Gold Coast.
Private radiology services a private hospital, inpatients and outpatients.Permanent Sonographer - Gold Coast
A leading diagnostic imaging provider that has its presence across Qld state. Their practices offer a comprehensive range of services, in private & public hospital setting, and clinic setting. The Role
- Small private practice in a private hospital setting.
- Work with Radiologist on-site and supportive admin staff.
- Work autonomously as a sole sonographer.
- Perform varied caseload, General, MSK, Small parts, Obs and Gynae.
- Attractive Salary package on offer.
- A sought-after location.
- On-site parking available.
- Also a convenient location for public transport.
- Boutique team environment.
- Support and career development with a reputable company.
- Relocation package for the successful applicant that requires relocating.
- ASAR Accreditation.
- 2-3 years general sonography experience.
- Australian Residency or a valid visa.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- A commitment to outstanding patient care, Apply now!
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand,
please contact Cathy
in complete confidence on 0410 621 862 or register your interest by emailing me your CV to email@example.com This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.