ABOUT THE COMPANY
EMD Digital is a creative, boutique web design agency. Trusted by over 200 Australian businesses in hospitality, property, construction, retail, tourism, fashion & eCommerce. We primarily work with the SME sector on designing and building contemporary, stylish, professional, functional & responsive websites.
We are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for our next sales gun to join our small but growing team.ABOUT THE ROLE
Safe to say no two days are the same at EMD. On any given day you could be working with the Director to put together a proposal or presentation for a client, the next day you might be organising and coordinating a client meeting, then sourcing new customer leads. This position is an integral part of our business in driving sales and revenue growth. Our goal is to work with a large range of SME's in various categories on designing and building professional websites. You will be the first touch point for making contact with our targeted prospects and will report directly to the owner of the business.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN:
- Outbound phone sales experience a massive plus but not essential
- A bubbly, energetic, confident demeanour and not afraid to make cold calls
- Ability to use the internet to source sales prospects and generate warm leads
- Basic admin skills including writing emails to prospective clients, managing a CRM and managing a calendar
- Ability to book sales meetings for the director & work autonomously once you've found your feet
- Show initiative with an ambitious attitude to drive sales
- A sound knowledge of websites an advantage but not essential
- A generous salary & commission structure
- iPhone provided for work use
- In-house sales training & support
- A fun & casual creative working environment
- Internal table tennis competition
- An annual snow trip (fully paid)
- Down to earth, friendly manager and co-workers
This is a genuine opportunity to start or take your next step in your Sales Career and have an impact on a young and vibrant company. Full-time & part time / casual positions available based on the right candidate. If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit, call Daniel on 0402 376 494 for a confidential discussion or click APPLY NOW!