Being exposed to all elements of the business this role will provide a real learning journey
Your new company
Join a high-end cafe supplier in the heart of the West.
Producing beautifully presented, tasty morsels for cafes and retailers across Melbourne this business prides itself on authenticity and using the best ingredients.
Your new role
Reporting into the Administration manager your role will focus on input and management of orders into the in-house system.
Your customer service skills will allow you to shine as you will be the point of contact between multiple areas of the business such as sales, accounts and the kitchen.
You will be handling calls from the public and efficiently directing any queries to the relevant department.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will have a minimum 2 years in a similar role.
- Exposure to the commercial kitchen or FMCG industry is highly regarded.
- Exposure to Xero or similar accounting system would see you jump ahead of the game.
- You will able to demonstrate your experience in high level data entry with a specific focus on attention to detail.
- You will thrive in a busy environment that has you juggling and effectively managing a high volume of calls and and a busy inbox of emails.
- A drivers licence and access to your own vehicle is a requirement. No public transport options are available.
- A strong character that allows you to negotiate and influence when necessary
You will join a warm and friendly team where you will immediately feel at home and an integral part of the business. Your input will be valued and heard. You will be part of the growth strategy and watch this organisation flourish before your eyes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2294614