EA/Programs Administrator role for a large well-known company working in the cyber security section.
Your new company
This companies vision is to enable a fully integrated and highly automated business from resource to market. The global Technology team is the coming together of a dedicated, innovative team focused on identifying and implementing new ways of raising standards and improving productivity, safety, environmental impact and being first to embrace new technologies to lead their industry globally.
Your new role
Your required duties will be:
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to Our Requirements (Group Level Documents – GLDs) relevant to the area of responsibility
- Drive a cyber-aware and cyber resiliency culture within the BHP workforce.
- Maintain schedules and coordinate calendars to accommodate meetings.
- Diary management for the VP including both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Maintain JIRA application to ensure visibility on team members’ tasks and initiatives.
- Program administrative support to the Cybersecurity Initiatives from the global Cybersecurity team.
- Prepare, and review technical reports, presentations, briefings, documentation, and product roadmaps in addition to providing recommendations and support to complete product-specific correspondence.
What you'll need to succeed
- Record incoming program office tasking and tracks responses.
- Manage external engagements.
- Monitor schedule of tasking, correspondence, and program briefs, to improve coordination and reduce response times.
Reporting directly to the VP Technology Cybersecurity, Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for their diary management and travel arrangements as well as preparing and reviewing technical reports, presentations, briefings, and documentation for the Cybersecurity global team
What you'll get in return
You will get a supportive team environment, a great hourly rate and rare career exposure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jorja Dunne, or call us now.LHS 297508