Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries and genuine hospitality. We are proud of our reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning team.
SYDNEY OFFICE BASED ROLE
Overview of Role:
Position is responsible for selling Silversea cruises and related shore side products and services to the consumer, via outbound telephone sales activities. Utilize web and other lead and inquiry sources to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships. Develop customer relations by initiating calls, emails or other types of contacts to consumers, selling appropriate voyage and vacation packages. Work directly with the consumers to provide a personalized luxury customer service experience. Work within the global sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with company vision and values.
- Sell Silversea cruises and related shore side products and services, using predominantly outbound consumer contacts, in addition to email and inbound.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and optimize long-term customer value.
- Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of Silversea products and services.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings booked direct, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
- Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
- Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
- Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Work both in a small local team and within a larger global team in a highly motivated, competitive environment toward a common goal.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.