Due to continued growth, an accommodation and catering service provider is seeking an experienced ARO/Utility
Your new company
This accommodation and catering service provider manages remote sites throughout Western Australia. It's a supportive on going working lifestyle.
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced Aerodrome Reporting Officer (ARO) to look after the grounds, ablutions and all aspects of ARO duties at the on site airport. Candidates will need to be flexible and have the ability to work in all departments including utility work when on site.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have worked in a similar position as an ARO Officer. Candidates must have the following:
- Current Aerodrome Reporting Officer certificates
- First aid
- National Police check within 3 months
- Radio training certificates
- Dangerous Goods certificate
- Manual drivers license
- Able to pass a pre employment medical
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Experience marshaling planes
- Ability to complete Rio Tinto Inductions
- ability to complete all online inductions
- Located in WA
What you'll get in return
This is a 2/1 roster FIFO from Perth, and all flights meals and accommodation will be provided whilst on site. This is an immediate start role so candidates must be based in Perth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily 0498010644 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508