Electrical Project Engineer job with a multi-disciplined engineering company in Adelaide’s West.
Your new company
Our client is an industry leader with over 30 years’ experience in supply and assembly of high-quality projects within the process control & industrial automation equipment. They play an integral part in servicing major industries and due to continuous growth, have a Project Engineer job for an experienced and organised industry professional.
Your new role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be involved in technical review and compliance, ensuring drawings, specifications and standards are adhered to. You will attend project meetings and ensure activities are executed in accordance to set specifications. Your industry relevant expertise will see you assist the Project Manager and ensure OHS standards and processes are followed.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the job you will, preferably:
What you'll get in return
- Have a qualification in Electrical Engineering;
- Have previous experience in project engineering and design;
- Have exposure to the oil and gas industry;
- Have sound knowledge of Australian Electrical Standards, fabrication, installation, and;
- Have a positive, engaging and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Apply if you want to:
What you need to do now
- Take control of your own career and be rewarded for your hard work and dedication;
- Be part of a collaborative and goal-orientated company where loyalty is appreciated, and;
- Execute high-quality projects across industries and be associated with a well-established business.
If your skillset matches the above, apply direct or feel free to contact Zorica Vasiljkovic on (08) 8212 5242 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508