Highly regarded organisation based in Sydney seeking a Centre Manager.
Your new company
Driven by the interest and the voice of the communities this organisation is passionate in helping the people around them grow. By leading and influencing policy change in the government, supporting the social, cultural and economic aspirations of the community, this governmental body is looking for a highly motivated individual. They are committed to providing a culturally safe and supportive workplace with flexible working arrangement for all staff.
Your new role
This Government entity requires a Centre Manager to help with the day to day operations of the centre such as;
- Lead and manage operations of the centre is run effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring that the centre is compliant with the relevant quality, safety and education standards.
- Develop a positive and engaging community presence.
- Manage partner and stakeholder engagement.
- Ensure financial accountability and responsibility.
- Prepare a range of high-quality strategic and operational documents.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have access to this great opportunity by having;
- Previous experience within Public Sector preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience in centre management preferred.
- Ability to communicate sensitively, effectively and understand issued impacting the community.
- Valid working with children’s check.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge in OHS and Risk management.
- Ability to maintain highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and contribute to teamwork.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work in a high profile government department, offering a diverse range of property with a competitive pay rate and team to match. This is a growing entity will give you the ability to grow your skill set and establish yourself within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please call Ashanka Perera on 9249 2222.LHS 297508