Experienced Channel Sales agent to work with market leading property developer - mandarin speaking
Your new company
Hays are proud to be partnering with an expanding development group locally. With 8+ large land subdivisions underway they will be expanding their sales team to accommodate.
Your new role
Your new role as Channel Sales Manager is to manage existing and develop new channel partners within Victoria and deliver sales budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Coordination and communication of the Channel Sales strategy.
- Position this group as a vendor of choice in the Channel environment and achieve increased business/ market share across the designated accounts and competing vendors
- Developing successful working relationships with third party channel groups
- Drive sales through channel groups
- Attend site inspections & project briefings
- Liaise with prospective purchasers
- Maintaining database
It is critical for this role that you be bilingual, speaking English and mandarin. You will have a proven track record in a similar position delivering tangible outcomes in a property development group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 03 9604 9699.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508