Temporary opportunity to work for a local government department
Your new company
An administrative office within the government sector who's mission is to simplify, improve and modernise the public's dealings with the government. They are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and their staff are customer-centric and work in teams made up of subject matter experts from various backgrounds.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
Deliver outstanding customer service by supporting customers across multiple digital and voice channels, including online/live chat, telephony and email
- Ensure that the digital support needs of customers and other key stakeholders are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
- Work within a dedicated team supporting customers and key Government Departments/Agencies through web chat, case management, outbound calls (where required) , testing, training and email correspondence.
- Raise and identify areas of concern proactively based on high level previous experience
- A ‘customer centric’ approach and Service Excellence, ensuing customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Communication skills – Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Data Entry skills – Applies high level of detail and accuracy to customer data entry, which will drive reporting.
- A collaborative approach within a team as well as the ability to be self-motivated.
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience in a customer support-related role supporting multiple communication channels, including live chat.
- Previous Salesforce experience would be highly regarded
- Previous experience utilising Office 365 programs such as word, excel etc
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
What you need to do now
- Competitive hourly rates
- The opportunity to work for a local government department
- Training and development to help you grow professionally.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sarah Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 0396049690.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508