Business Support Officer job to start asap until end of June in either Shepparton or Echuca
Your new company
Our client is a Federal Government client seeking an APS3 Business Support Officer to join their team based in either Echuca or Shepparton. This role is to start immediately until the end of June 2020.
Your new role
The Business Support Officer will be the first point of contact for participants within the office and provide high quality professional, friendly and respectful management of telephone enquiries, reception duties and appointment processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- General administrative assistance to support day to day activities within the office.
- Diary management, telephone enquiries and feedback.
- Front counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries and guidance in the self-help kiosks.
- Assist with research and reports as directed.
- Provide thorough information and effective support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work under limited direction to provide administrative support to the Service Delivery team.
- Management of email and appointments.
- Coordination of appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensure these facilities are neat and appropriately prepared for each participant.
- Undertake a range of data entry responsibilities.
- Receive and record complaints and other feedback in the Agency data base.
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated the following:
What you'll get in return
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Previous administrative and customer service experience
- Positive contemporary attitudes to people with disability.
- Understanding and knowledge of disability and its impact on individuals.
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community.
- Competency, or ability to develop competency, in consistently applying assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Adaptable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information.
In return you will be paid an attractive hourly rate of $36.27 per hour plus superannuation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or call Tyan on 03 4436 6700. Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.LHS 297508