We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable national law firm who have tripled in size in the last decade, with over 600 staff nationally and six offices across the country.
They are a leading specialist law firm who value technical excellence and offer a unique work place culture to enable all their staff the opportunity to further personal and professional development.THE ROLE
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to support a team of five including a friendly and outgoing Partner in their Corporate and Commercial practice, who specialises in advising a range of transactions including ASX listings, public and private capital raisings, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, trademarks and intellectual property.
Duties of this Legal Assistant will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders
- File management
- Conducting company searches
- Managing calendars
- Billing and time coding
- Arranging domestic and international travel
The successful candidate will possess proven experience in a Legal Assistant/ Secretary position and be enthusiastic and proactive in nature.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and confidence to work autonomously
The opportunity to work in a collegiate and supportive team and be part of their growing success.
Benefits will include:
- Flexible working
- Employee Assistance Program
- Private health
- National trainer
- Social team events
- Health and well-being initiatives
Salary is up to $82,000 package.TO APPLY
To apply, please click on the appropriate link or if you have any questions please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.