Career progression opportunity for a Sales & Leasing Agent to join a leading organisation
Your new company
Opportunity for an experienced Sales & Leasing agent to join a polished and well respected firm, who will allow you to operate efficiently without the pressures of political hierarchy. The group are looking to further strengthen both their Industrial sales team in western and south/east corridors and Office/Retail sales team in the CBD. Extensive support will be provided to ensure success and greater market share is achieved quickly.
Your new role
Leveraging off both your own and the firm's network, you will be expected to drive Sales & Leasing revenue while increasing the company's market share in the state.
What you'll need to succeed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key account clients and maintain high presence in the market place.
- Identify potential clients and properties to sell.
- Actively pursue new appointments to act for organisations, especially focusing on fostering existing and new relationships with businesses likely to result in ongoing opportunities
- Marketing & selling of properties
- Develop and implement sales campaigns
- Preparing Head of Agreements and liaising with Legal teams
- Managing relationships with both new and existing tenants
What you'll get in return
- Extensive understanding of Commercial Real Estate
- Proven track record in the Sales or Leasing of industrial/commercial assets
- Ability to think critically and work autonomously
- Understanding and implementation of sales campaigns
What you need to do now
- Attractive base salary and commission structure (commensurate with experience)
- Leads provided by the business
- Extensive back office support
- Stable business structure with strong retention
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
If you’re passionate about this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Real Estate contact Theo at Hays on 03 9604 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to applyLHS 297508