Join a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in a Market Access Manager Role
Your new company
You will be working for a market leading mid-sized pharmaceutical company, this company have a pipeline of new products with indications across a number of therapeutic areas.
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing reimbursement strategies and preparation of high quality PBAC submissions, responses and reviews. You will be required to work collaboratively with cross functional teams to support pricing operations and the development of price business cases.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Tertiary qualifications in a Life Sciences related subject or in health economics
- Extensive experience in a Market Access role within the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Experience in PBS pricing and policy
- Project management expertise
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
You will be working in a collaborative team with true autonomy; this role is full-time but you will have the flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email email@example.com, or call us now on 0280626177
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508