ATM / Air Traffic / Melbourne CBD / Immediate Start / Flagship Defence Projects / Electronics / Hardware
Your new company
Our global client is a leader for the Australian Defence Market within the Electronics and Communications space (NOT Telecommunications). They are looking for Systems Engineers or ILS specialists to work on Air Traffic Management Communication Projects. They will provide NV1 Defence sponsorship for a candidate looking for an industry transition providing you hit the majority of criteria. This, alongside leading training opportunities and international travel opportunities makes this a very exciting career opportunity. They are looking for best talent to establish and develop themselves within the business. This is a very exciting time for the defence industry and this company will provide unique exposure to interesting air traffic management communication systems. If you're looking for a company that will support your career development, reward hard work and give you the flexibility and work life balance you have been looking for…look no further.
You new role:
You will work as a hands-on systems engineer, covering the entire lifecycle of a product. You will be trained and developed to ultimately manage your own project. For ILS specialists with a background in Electronics and Communications, this is an exciting opportunity to establish and develop yourself within the systems engineers arena. If desired, you will be offered opportunities to meet with international stakeholders, really establishing your career within the defence ATM industry.
What you need to succeed:
- Ideally over three years of experience working in a Systems Engineering position with a background in Electronics/Communication Engineering (Essential)
- If you have not worked as a Systems Engineer, but have experience in Integrated Logistics Support in a technical capacity, then you will be considered,
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Systems, Electronics or Communications engineering (Essential)
- Have Excellent English language written and verbal, communications and presentation skills (Essential)
- Have a knowledge of systems engineering methodologies; Experience in IP networking, Voice over IP, radio communications systems, systems design, integration and test (Highly Regarded)
- Eligible for and will submit to Australian Security clearance and US International Traffic in Arms Regulations clearance procedures (Essential)
- Have previous experience that includes Radio Frequency Communications and Internet Protocols (Very Desirable)
- Have defence industry experience, including the application of international and military standards (Very desirable)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and substantial personal investment for this position. This role involves flexibility and a location that is very accessible being within Melbourne CBD, with tram stops outside your place of work or onsite parking. You will also have some incredible opportunities and options for international travel, giving you scope and exposure to global defence markets and systems. Moreover, you will be joining a leader in the industry which will therefore take your career to the next level while working on cutting edge military systems providing an exciting and challenging work environment. This is a truly unique and exciting opportunities for those wanting a new career challenge.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion contact to email@example.com or call Amy on 0396049645.LHS 297508