Nv1 Sponsorship Available, Electronics & Communications Systems Engineers, Must have Australian Citizenship
Your new company
Our global client is a leader for the Australian Defence Market within the Electronics and Communications space. They are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to lead a project, a Graduate Systems Engineer (or expected Graduate), and a Systems Engineer. They will provide NV1 Defence sponsorship for a candidate looking for an industry transition providing you hit the majority of criteria. This, alongside leading training opportunities and international travel opportunities makes this a very exciting career opportunity. They are looking for best talent to establish and develop themselves within the business. This is a very exciting time for the defence industry and this company will provide unique exposure to interesting defence communication systems and projects. If you're looking for a company that will support your career development, reward hard work and give you the flexibility and work life balance you have been looking for…look no further.
You new role:
As Systems Engineer, you will be trained and developed to ultimately manage your own project. As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will act as the Lead Systems Engineer on a Defence Project. This is an exciting opportunity to establish and develop your career.
What you need to succeed:
- Australian Citizenship
- Bachelor of Engineering; ideally in Electronics or Communications or relevant discipline.
- A demonstrated knowledge of hardware and/or software installation or configuration.
- Part or full systems engineering lifecycle / systems engineering methodology, i.e. customer needs, system requirements, system design and/or system test.
- Experience and or understanding of requirements reviews, design reviews and/or test and acceptance events with the customer
- Existing NV1.
- Computer aided drafting and design (e.g. creation of schematic and cabling diagrams);
- Electronics theory; DOORS or other requirements management tools;
- Visio; - IP networks (deployment, configuring, troubleshooting);
- Radios; - Telephony (VoIP, analog or digital);
- Voice Communications Systems.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and substantial personal investment for this position. This role involves flexibility and a location that is very accessible being within central Melbourne. You will also have some incredible opportunities and options for international travel, giving you scope and exposure to global defence markets and systems. Moreover, you will be joining a leader in the industry which will therefore take your career to the next level while working on cutting edge military systems providing an exciting and challenging work environment. This is a truly unique and exciting opportunities for those wanting a new career challenge.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position click ‘apply now’ or forward your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgLHS 297508