G&S Engineering offer comprehensive services that encompass the entire project lifecycle from construction of mine, port and energy projects, through maintenance and optimisation to final decommissioning and deconstruction. Our capabilities include all structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation, manufacturing and fabrication, and engineering disciplines.
G&S Engineering is built on the foundations of honesty and integrity. Our core values are the basis of our culture and driver of our strategies:
Safety and wellbeing is our first consideration
We work as a team
We listen and communicate
We go the extra yard
We don’t walk past because we care
Due to growth and our capacity to deliver exceptional service and solutions, this is where you come in. Join us and our small but dynamic Workforce Planning team and reap the rewards. Based in the Perth CBD, this full-time role is what you have been waiting for!
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Coordinate tickets & documentation
· Procurement (Raising & Managing Purchase Orders)
· Provide back up support to site administration
· Assist with site clearances, site access and flights and accommodation.
· Assist with managing and maintaining personnel roster and schedule training / induction
· Provision of ad hoc administrative support to project teams
Essential criteria to be successful in this role as Workforce Planner will include the following:
· Minimum of 3 years administration experience with a demonstrated ability to work with different levels of internal and external management
· Site/Project based administrative experience - Desire to be site based for the projects
· Professional interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet business critical deadlines
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft software packages
· Ability to utilise initiative and problem solve
· High attention to detail and accuracy in work produced
· Strong desire to succeed with a demonstrated commitment to quality and continuous improvement
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Sound like you? Are you ticking the boxes?
Our first consideration is your safety and wellbeing, our success is achieved only through the ability, determination and passion of our people.
The benefits of working at G&S Engineering include:
We pride ourselves on supporting, mentoring and encouraging our people to fulfil their potential. G&S is an Equal Opportunity employer and to learn more about us, visit our website: http://www.g-s.com.au/
If you would like to receive updates on positions available at G&S "like" us on Facebook www.facebook.com/GSEngineeringServices
Are you ready to grow, be supported in your journey and achieve with your new company G&S Engineering, then we welcome your interest.
Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
AU$76950.73 - AU$84872.13 per annum + super + salary…
Western Australia, Highgate
more details »
Rural Health West
70,000 - 90,000
Nedlands, Western Australia
more details »