This permanent position in a leading Manufacturing business with responsibilities in Payroll and HR.
Your new company
Working in a successful manufacturing business located in the western suburbs, we are looking for an experienced and confident Payroll and Human Resources Officer for a Permanent opportunity.
Your new role
This position will manage the payroll for the group and to provide HR administration. Some duties may include the following tasks:
- Prepare and process recruitment requirements
- Ensure an appropriate timely new employee induction process is in place across the Company including letters and accompanying legislative and Company documents and follow up return of and correct execution of relevant documents
- Track and prepare documentation for Staff Appraisals and maintain in Personnel files
- Support continuous process improvement in the HR department
What you'll need to succeed
- End to end payroll including processing pays and entitlements reporting
- Manage payroll ensuring all payments made in accordance with current awards and relevant legislation, and in accordance with Payroll requirements
- Coordinate staff requirements
- Month-end reporting
To be successful in these roles, you will be able to demonstrate:
What you'll get in return
- Qualification in Payroll or Human Resources
- Skills and experience in HR and Payroll
- Knowledge of payroll and employment legislation in Australia and New Zealand
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry would be an advantage
This is permanent opportunity is a successful and stable company, which offers professional development and the opportunity to work close to home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information, please contact Amanda Llewellyn at Hays Moonee Ponds on 03 9326 2149 or Amanda.Llewellyn@Hays.com.auLHS 297508