Open Minds works closely with our NDIS customers with a focus on listening to the client needs, and supporting their choice and control to find the best fit to meet NDIS Plan.
Our make client is specifically looking to engage another worker on their team that will meet the following needs.
- Building clients ability to towards independent living within his home with the hope that future plans may allow client to engage with a house mate
- Supporting our client to implement communication skills obtained from engagement with appointed Speech Therapist
- Supporting client to implement applied exercises as identified by the clients approved OT
- Our client does come with complexities however when supported correctly and needs are met, episodes are very rare.
- Our client is independent with personal cares, but will require prompting
- Out client has responds best to males on his team
Our client current interests include but not limited too:
- Attending and playing sports
- Increasing client engagement within the community
- Assisting in preparing meals within the home
To join the team, our make client is specifically looking to engage with someone that will meet the following needs;
- Help build clients ability towards independent living
- Support our client to implement communication skills
- Support our client to implement applied exercises
- Prior experience within the industry or direct life experience of the same
- Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- A current QLD Blue and Yellow Card or eligibility to apply for these
- Flexibility to work within a 24/7 rostered shift
- 5+ year’s experience within the industry or direct life experience of the same time frame
- Minimum Cert III in individual support
- Completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Hourly rate of $27.33 - $29.82
- Option to salary sacrifice up to $15,900
- Leave loading of 17.5%
Step 1: Apply to this ad!
Step 2: Answer a few basic questions telling us what you are looking for
Step 3: Complete the short online assessment sent to your inbox
To enable us to process your application all 3 steps will need to be completed
Open Minds is a registered NDIS provider. Our team works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering tailored supports to people living with mental ill health, disability or acquired brain injury.