Develop and maintain patient care plans, liaise with the multi-disciplinary team to provide coordinated care.
Your new company
Join an international organisation who are a leading provider of public services. The have expertise in providing services across 6 sectors including Defence, Justice & Immigration, Transport, Health and Citizen Services, employing over 50,000 people across the world. You will join an organisation with a strong reputation and a culture based on four key values, Care, Innovation, Trust, Pride, these values dictate the way the company behaves and it expected that these values should be lived every day.
Your new role
as a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing quality clinical care to patients. You will develop and maintain patient care plans, liaise with the multi-disciplinary healthcare team to provide co-ordinated patient management, provide assessment of patients and co-ordinate outpatient and inpatient treatments. This is a full time opportunity where you will work across multiple sites in Northwest Regional Victoria.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Current unconditional and unrestricted registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- 2 years full-time Post Graduate experience within the previous 5 years in an Acute Health Care Setting (or part-time equivalent).
- Recent participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities in accordance with AHPRA.
- Current First Aid (HLTAID003) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (HLTAID001) certification.
- Demonstrated experience and competency with or without a qualification in venepuncture and cannulation
You will be involved in work which matters and makes a difference to society and have the chance to build a fulfilling career with unrivalled global development opportunities. Join a motivated multidisciplinary team who will encourage you to succeed in a role with a purpose which you can be proud of. You will receive a market leading salary based on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Helathcare, please contact Marley Hornstra for a confidential discussion on your career on (03) 9946 3577.LHS 297508