We are a professional membership body supporting 120 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 450 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
Reporting to the General Manager Practice Segment, this role will develop and execute account strategies to build relationships with existing and potential employers of Chartered Accountants, develop opportunity pipelines, deliver on revenue targets and effectively manage strategic relationships.
Role Location: Wellington CBD Office
- Leadership – provide strategic direction for nominated accounts whilst delivering against relationship imperatives every day.
- Sales – responsible for delivering business development and financial targets.
- Account Management – develop and execute strategic portfolio and account plans, stakeholder coverage and visitation plans, and drive growth, reform, profitability, and member satisfaction.
- Member Engagement – implement and interact with members at events, conferences, panels, and other opportunities to gain feedback from members, whilst promoting CA ANZ
- Governance – provide support to CA ANZ regional teams focusing on B2B and B2C engagement with local Councils, advisory groups, and committees
- Issue Resolution – escalation point of contact for service issues in account portfolio and responsible for overseeing the closure of those issues.
- Insights – encourage and source external feedback, and coordinate, and communicate that feedback to relevant internal stakeholders to facilitate improved member satisfaction through the development of new products and services or to instigate advocacy efforts.
Great To have
- Account Manager with experience developing and delivering portfolio and territory plans, strategic account plans, stakeholder coverage and visitation plans, commercial sales pipelines, and delivering KPIs, performance and financial results.
- Account Manager that consistently delivers customer (member) satisfaction, business development growth and strategic solution sales results.
- Professional working in a senior relationship management and sales capacity within the Practice and Public Sector Segments.
- Highly networked individual and team player who is experienced and credible in the Practice and Public Sector Segments.
- Influencer who will embrace the speed of change that is required in our business and global environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience at a senior level with ability to effectively influence others and quickly build rapport.
- Exceptional customer insight skills with the ability to convert those insights into employer and member value by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of the Practice and Public Sector Segments and the environment in which it operates.
What’s in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website https://www.charteredaccountantsanz.com/about-us/what-we-do/work-for-us