This is a really exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-growing and exciting working environment. The role is responsible for creating and managing social media strategy and programming, alongside content development for the agencies vast, industry-leading client base.
With opportunity to lead and mentor a growing team to build out the agency's social content capabilities and best practices, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns that drive organic engagement and storytelling for our client’s social media channels.
We are looking for a highly creative individual who can think strategically, stretch their content-development muscles and be part of building a social presence that drives brand and business performance for our clients. From tapping into the latest social media platform trends to innovating how we engage a community; the role requires curious forward thinkers that can support but also challenge clients, have confidence in voicing own opinions whilst working as a team player to ensuring the agency remains ahead of the curve.
Working hours are to be determined.
· Plan and effectively execute digital marketing campaigns (paid and organic)
· Skills in audience segmentation and persona targeting
· Align digital objectives with business priorities and marketing strategy
· Engage in daily client relations
· Schedule calendars and monitor delivery and engagement
· Work on integrating the agencies social offering across creative, programmatic, data and search
· Work alongside the management team to build out social media best practice ways of working
· Lead on Paid & Organic Social Media Strategies and Innovation for a portfolio of clients across multiple platforms
· Identify and develop opportunities to expand community and influencer outreach efforts
· Upskill, manage and mentor junior team members - growing the team
· Own and manage the EVH social media channels
· Have experience in implementing SEM/SEO strategy
· Plan logistic around live capture and publishing across multiple platforms
· Brief content requirements for campaigns, projects and regular communications incorporating data learnings, trends and best practice, to the content production team and the client
· 3+ years in social media management, strategy and content delivery
· Experience and knowledge of the latest reporting and analysis tools
· Knowledge of social media/networking platforms and monitoring tools
· Previous experience motivating and developing the skillset of junior team members
· Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics & Facebook Analytics
· Close attention to detail and ability to manage priorities in a high volume, faced paced environment
· Exceptional writing/editing skills and the ability to adopt the style, tone and voice of various clients
· Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written to clearly convey strategies, tactics, rationale and results to peers, clients and executive stakeholders
· Experience leading and developing social media and content strategies across paid and organic
EVH practice a powerful culture of discernment, quality and attention to detail underscored with a result driven and commercial focus. We are known for consistently executing programs and projects at the highest levels. Long standing clients of EVH include Aesop, Alex Perry, Barry's, Dom Pérignon, Farfetch, Fendi, Ferrari, Hublot, Jackalope, Technogym, Van Cleef & Arpels, and many more.
EVH is renowned for positioning brands at the forefront of their respective cultural arenas through a highly considered and strategic approach.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
55000.00 - 60000.00 AUD Annual salary
more details »
$55,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation
Sydney, NSW, 2017
more details »