Are you looking to work as a part of a growing multidisciplinary team that emphasizes personal connection with patients and team to enhance results?
If so, then read on…
Champion Health is a multidisciplinary clinic found on Brisbane’s Southside. The current team includes exercise physiologists, dietitians, massage therapists, diabetic educators and physiotherapists. We have become well known for successfully treating complex patients with our specialized skills and knowledge.
You will be responsible for providing psychological services to clients in both group and individual formats.
CHAMPION HEALTH WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Unequaled career pathway that allows you to niche clinically, support academic study, pursue business skills or even accommodate your desired lifestyle.
- Mentoring with regular guest speakers, research direction and clinical critique.
- Generous funding provided for professional development.
- An environment that challenges you to perform at your best and rewards you exceptionally for your outcomes
- A flexible working arrangement and position
- A growing multidisciplinary health team and premises
- Opportunities to work at sports events and with high level sports teams if desired.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND TRAITS:
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- A passion for loyal relationships, learning and inspiring others
- A minimum of 1 year experience with previous multidisciplinary clinics
Candidates will have the following licenses and registrations as a minimum:
- Driver’s License
- Full Clinical Psychology Accreditation