Sea change opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor with recent mine site experience.
Our client is seeking a qualified, generalist human resources advisor to join their team based in the South West of WA.
If you are seeking a new start, a sea change or just a new challenge within an International based mining organisation, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a workforce of over 350 employees in a non-unionised environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of generalist human resource advice supporting HR policies and procedures
- Coaching and development of major stakeholders on performance management, review and implementation of PIP plans
- Grievance and disciplinary management
- Dispute and conflict resolution
- End to end recruitment
- HRIS improvement, maintenance and reporting
- Continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Provision of support to training and mobilisation where required
It is essential that you have current working knowledge of the Fair Work Act and National Employment Standards, and recent mine site experience as a generalist human resources practitioner. You will be pragmatic in your approach, collaborative in your communication, and open to embracing a new lifestyle within a remote location.
This is a permanent opportunity where you will be offered a competitive salary, coupled with rent free accommodation.
The local area has a community feel, with great facilities and the opportunity to explore our beautiful south West beaches and hiking routes.
Relocation package available.
If you are aware of anybody that is open to a new, exciting sea change where remuneration is not impacted by mortgage or rent, please forward my details.LHS 297508