Administrator job in Darwin for a construction and engineering company. High level software skills needed.
Your new company
Our client, a construction and engineering company are looking for an Administrator / All- rounder controller for a 3 – 4 month contract.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for providing materials coordination across the Darwin offshore logistics base. Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Keeping electronic records of material movements until delivered to project site
- Matching and receipting of goods received against purchase orders
- Maintaining up to date supplier catalogues
- Reporting on any delivery discrepancies or damaged goods and following up with vendors
- Extensive data entry and use of Office, SAP (or similar) & MYOB
The successful candidate will need to have several years’ administration experience within a similar industry. You will need to have very strong computer skills and advanced MS Office, SAP and MYOB skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for some contract work with the possibility of extensions / permanent work for the right candidate. An excellent hourly rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508