- 70000.00 - 90000.00 (Annual Salary)
- Melbourne CBD
- Lawson Delaney JA
Apply for this job
This dynamic and growth focused organisation is unique in the services it offers to the market, providing a range of industry leading options. We are seeking a financial accountant to start asap on either a contract or permanent basis.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be tasked with assisting in the management of the group accounting function and monthly financial reporting . Involvement with budgeting, forecasting and treasury will keep the role interesting and forward thinking. Strong technical accounting skills and good tax compliance skills are key to this role. The ability to manage a portfolio of companies and work well with non-finance team members is a key requirement
Your specific responsibilities will include assisting:
• Financial management of the groups accounting activities, including supervision of AR and AP
• Group budgeting and forecasting
• Group and business unit reporting
• Cashflow forecasting and monitoring
• Tax compliance
• Maintaining a strong internal control environment
• Continuous improvement, driving efficiency gains across the portfolio of businesses to position the company for future growth
You must have experience working within a services organisation or professional services sector. You will have a strong work ethic and ability to adapt to a constantly changing business environment. This role will require you to be very hands on and to challenge current business processes. CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar position, you will be a well-rounded Financial Accountant who demonstrates strong technical and communication skills. The ability to priorities and meet deadlines is key to this role. You will have the passion, desire and ability to further develop with the organisation. Immediate start.
If this is you, please submit your resume online in Word format to Gregory Hall at Lawson Delaney or call 03 9946 7336 for more information.
Apply for this job