Having been recognised as a Retailer of the year, with 90% of our team being proud to work here & recommending PETstock as a great place to work, we’ve built a business based on family values and the passion for pets. Everyday we’re growing & expanding…and even after almost 20 years, this remains PETstock’s DNA!
With more than 160 sites across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud to provide our customers with good old-fashioned customer service. Our DC and Warehouse teams are critical in ensuring stock gets to our stores in a timely manner and is accurate…the integrity of our stock starts with you!
We’re looking for an experienced Warehouse Assistants to join our National Distribution Centre team across Day Shift and Afternoon Shift.
Your daily duties will involve but will not be limited to:
- Picking, Packing & Dispatching of orders to a high standard and pick rate.
- Assist with all stock control processes, including receiving inwards goods, cycle counts etc.
- Work with the team to achieve stock integrity through stock replenishment, date expiry checks, stocktakes etc
- Loading and unloading of couriers / trucks.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, including daily housekeeping initiatives.
- General warehouse duties as directed
- Manual labour & repetitive lifting throughout your shift
Our PURRfect PETstock person will have:
- Previous warehouse experience in a similar role
- Experience with RF scanning and PRONTO WMS system
- Holds a strong work ethic, is reliable & punctual
- Holds a current forklift license or experience operating a Tugger
- Strong accountability, taking ownership in finding solutions
- The proficiency to work unsupervised and as part of a friendly, passionate, and successful team.
- The ability to lift up to 20kg repeatedly is a requirement
- Drive their own career journey, always aspiring to be the best they can be
PURRKs of being a PETstock team member:
- A strong commitment to your growth & development
- You will be recognized for your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs
- Significant employee discount for you, your family & your pets
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://www.petstock.com.au/careers/PSA
- Access to PETstock’s #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program
- Free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the PETstock family
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping pets to inspire every person, every family every day, then this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Apply online today!
Want to know more? Follow us on LinkedIn | @petstock_people on Insta and PETstock Australia/NZ on Facebook along with checking out our careers site www.petstock.com.au/careers