Are you a switched on Retail or Hospitality Manager, interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment where guests matter?
Do you have a high level of energy, a good sense of urgency, integrity and excellent communication skills?
Hungry Jack's offers a competitive, negotiable salary with excellent workplace conditions, including bonuses, superannuation, incentives for working public holidays, annual leave (with leave loading), long service leave and discounts at all Hungry Jack's Restaurants.
Successful applicants MUST have experience in delivering and maintaining high customer service standards and the ability to lead a team to success. Every new Manager will complete a 12 week management training program complimenting their existing retail/hospitality expertise and experience.
You will contribute to the growth and profitability of the business by developing and monitoring promotional activities, be responsible for staff development and management, store merchandising, stock management and control.
Would you like to:
- Lead a team where guests are placed at the centre of the business ?
- Work where people are empowered and encouraged to do their best ?
- Work in an environment that has safe working conditions for all and where everyone can expect to be treated equally, with dignity and respect ?
**Previous management skills will be an advantage
- Are you an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter?
- Do guests matter to you?
- Are you happy to work a 3 week rotating roster which provides a mix of weekdays and weekends off ?
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for then apply now!