This firm is recognised as a market leader and has offices in most major cities in Australia. They pride themselves on their flexible working and great workplace culture. You will receive thorough training and have the opportunity to grow and expand your career.THE ROLE
An opportunity is available for an experienced Patent Assistant to join the team on a 12-month parental leave contract. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing complex case related administration;
- Working with a database and template system (including Inprotech);
- Data entry;
- Proof reading;
- Managing attorney reminders; and
- Drafting correspondence.
To be successful for this position you will have IP or Patent experience. In addition to this you have:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and work autonomously; and
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and ideally Inprotech.
If this sounds like you, please apply following the appropriate link or give Krystal a call on (03) 9098 7429.